Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of you mothers out there: Here's to a great day for you! For those of you who can, have a great big glass of wine or what ever you like. I miss all of my family who are mothers, particularly, Carolyn, Stephanie, Amy, and Libby. That doesn't mean that I don't miss you Dianne, Marsha, Ellen, Demra,and mom on the way-Erin, and why not add in some others that are almost family like Mary Ellen, Anna, Ann,Iris, and the list can go on forever. I am sure that I have left out a lot of moms that are close to me, so forgive me if your name isn't here. I love all of you for taking care of Carolyn and being the great mom's that you are. This is your day! God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Richard! Thanks for the well-wishes! I am sure you are greatly missed in Austin this weekend.
    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this on Mother's day somehow but it's never too late to say thank you and I love you! :)
    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete