Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday 2/15/10















Today is President's day back home. For those of you with a holiday: have fun. For those without: grin and bare it, like me. It's boring over here - all week long it is clear, sunny and 80 defrees F and at night it drops down into the 50's now. Sure miss the rain and snow :), not!










Some neat patterns in the sand at the beach last weekend. Will be good for background images. It is just the way the wash from the waves leave patterns. Just cool!










Tonight is barbeque chicken night at the Hobby Farm and I am walking over there (about 2 miles). This is real BBQ chicken like back home, not the stuff that dining hall serves. I'll meet the best's and several of their compadres there for dinner and conversation. I'll catch a ride back to my room with them. I want to get there before dark to walk through the horse stalls. It is a mixture of breeds there, not just Arabians.










No comments:

Post a Comment