Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday 2/4/10


Well, the weekend is here and I am tired. It is windy out there and going to get worse, so the planned fishing trip may be off. We check in the morning, but I don't have much hope.

Went tonight to get a hamburger at the Hobby Farm cafe. It was the best hamburger that I have had here. Pretty darned good. Les took us (Wanda, Omer and me) there in his car as the farm is out on the edge of the compound. There were some nice looking horses there (it is actually the Aramco Arabian Equestrian Center. I might go out there on Friday, when they have a brunch, and have a look around. Steph would love it. The only problem was the fighter jets that flew over on their training flights.

Here is Omer in the picture. He's my fishing buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment