Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday (AKA Monday)

This is a day that I would like to take back and start off on another foot. I apparently misplaced my temporary ID card over the Saudi weekend. That is a serious no-no. I am now on the Tess' s... list (she's the mother hen in the group that I work for). Top that by the fact that I forgot the key to my office and could not leave and go back to my room for the key. Then on the way in to the office, I tripped over a curb and took a hard spill, tumbling over a couple of times on the concrete Chevy Chase style). It looked awful and several people ran over to help, but I was fine. No harm done, but a little embarrassment. My Aramco computer is still not set up, so I am working with paper and pencil. Surely tomorrow will be better. Right now I am holed up in my room.

I got up at 4:00 am this morning to re-trace my 16 km walk of yesterday with a flashlight to look for my ID card with no luck. I don't need to do any walking tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment